Just in case no one told you today:
- Good morning
- You’re beautiful
- I love you
- Nice butt
Raspberry Macaroons by Bossacafez
in 2014, its going to be 100 years since WWI began
how long until it ends? fuck this war
1. Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes, does things wrongs, and has moments of regret. There are no perfect people out there. In that sense, you are just the same as everybody else.
2. Remind yourself that “that was then, and this is now”. You can’t turn back the clocks and change what you did, but you can be a different person in the future.
3. Allow yourself to experience and name the feelings you are struggling with (regret, guilt, shame, disappointment, embarrassment, sadness, etc.) – then make the decision to let those feelings go. In the end, it’s unhealthy to become attached to them.
4. Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation. What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again? How can it change the person you are now (so that you feel better about yourself)?
5. Recognise that failings and mistakes are part of the growth process. It’s inevitable that you’ll encounter obstacles, challenges and failures throughout life. Don’t let that stop you from really living life.
6. Remind yourself that “it was what you did, it’s not who you are.” Don’t allow any single event or experience to define you. You are more than – so don’t let that become your identity. Don’t let it determine your destiny.
7. Give yourself the gift of a new start. Forgive yourself, let go of the past, and with confidence move on with your life.
I’ve been playing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for almost 12 hours straight.
In two days I have played it more than I have played most of the games in my Steam library…
"I often ask myself… can Cryamore give me too much power? Is there even such a concept?”